Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tree of Love

Saw an idea that sparked some creativity and got my brain going.  Follow this link to see what the tree looked like that caught my interest.  Here is what I came up with:




Yes, I know we're missing Arlin in the tree and I want to add a pic of my belly also, but I'm too pregnant at the moment to want to load up all three boys and take them to Walmart just to print up a couple pictures.  Maybe if Alan gets home early one of these days...

I used my Cameo to print off all the cute hearts and what not, sawed a branch off of my tree, spray painted some clothes pins red and white, used red hots as the base and tied red and pink ribbon on various branches.  Alan likes it and so do I.  I'm thinking it will stay and I will just switch things up according to the special holiday that will be taking place that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment