Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pillows

Super easy.  Just cut a panel into pieces so that I could have the pictures centered, then pinned them (front sides facing) to whatever color I wanted to go on the back and cut the excess fabric off.  Sewed with a 1/2" seam all around the edges, left a small opening along the bottom to turn them right side out, stuffed them with poly fill, then sewed the openings shut.  The backing on the two bigger pillows are strips of coordinating fabric that I sewed together in 3-1/2" strips.  The sewn strips were left over from the teething pads I made for the crib so I figured I would use them.







2 comments:

  1. Where did you get/ how did you make the prints to go on the front? These look fantastic and I'd love to have a go making something similar! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the fabric online. Here is the link:

    http://shop.carlemuseum.org/category/fabric

    ReplyDelete